Date:      Fri, 6 Sep 2002 16:09:56 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   So, who knows the jokes?

On 2002-09-05 20:12 +0000, Terry Lambert wrote:
> You are, of course, aware of the joke about the engineer, the
> physicits, the mathematician, and the fire...

No, I am not.  Green's corollary on the Law of Murphy states that
there will always be at least one person who isn't (aware, that is).
This is the second time during a single day that you have mentioned a
joke without writing it too.  The first one being about changing a
bulb, IIRC.

So, will you PLEASE (thank you!) stop referring to jokes without
saying the jokes themselves?

This is -chat, right?  Among the flood of emails about religions, the
evolution of intelligence, Darwin's great misconception of the Great
Truth(TM), and a few other topics I've seen rush by these last few
days, do please tell the occasional jokes :-P

- Giorgos