Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 1997 06:34:04 +0200
From:      Ronny Jordalen <secrj@econ.uib.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   msdos mount problems

Forgive this if it's a silly question, but I haven't been able
to find much info about it...

I can mount msdos partitions with 'mount -t msdos'. The handbook
also claims you can mount extended partitions, but I've been
unable to do so. I have two logical drives defined in that
extended partition, whereas one is type fat32. Can these two
be mounted somehow?

Also, is there support for 'long filenames' as it is under
Windows 95? This is running FreeBSD 2.2.2. Thanks!
--

--Ronny