Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2003 21:05:41 +0500
From:      "hamid qureshi" <hamid_494@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NEED UR HELP

HELLO SIR"
           I READ YOUR MAIL ADRESS WHEN I SEARCHING THE ASSEMBLY LANGUAGR
PROGRAMING NOTES.

  SIR, I NEED UR HELP IN ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.I NEED A PROGRAM IN WHICH
WE INPUT THE NUMBER IN DECIMAL,AND THEN WE RECEIVED THE OPTION IN WHICH FORM
  YOU WANT RESULT,
                       IN HEXA OR BINERY FORM.
SIR PLEASE I NEED THE CODING OF THIS PROGRAM IN WHICH I IMPLEMENT IN "MASM
5".

A STUDENT
M HAMID
PAKISTAN