Date:      Fri, 16 Jan 2004 18:07:20 +0100
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   [headsup] update of publications page

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

hi!

I would like to commit my chances to the rotting publications
page on the website (http://www.freebsd.org/publish.html).

I removed all outdated entries and updated the books.
I ordered them by language and rewrote the whole page
with xml/xslt to make maintaing of the content a
trivial task.

If anyone has any additions(i am looking for local books, non-english
ones) comments or objections, feel free to make them now.

Review my work at: http://www.daemon.li/freebsd/
greets, josef

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S

--AhhlLboLdkugWU4S--