Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 2008 13:55:22 +0100
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org, koitsu@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: am2 MBs - 4g + SCSI wipes out root partition

> David, Fabian, and Adam -- are any of you using your cards in an
> AM2-based system?

This suddenly has ccaught my attention - I have one AM2 system, and
it will not boot amd64, and will only boot i386 in safe mode. In both
cases the problems appear to be when it probes my SCSI RAID card.

Having said that, I had a different motherboard with the same parts on it
which ran BSD fine. but this one appears not to, and is AM2.

-pete.