Date:      Thu, 8 Nov 2001 12:29:49 +0100
From:      Fifteen <fifteen@inext.hu>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   apache13(-modssl)

hi there,

I just want to ask whether is it possible to make the compilation of the suexec wrapper possible from the makefile? I know that I could modify the file to my needs, but maybe it would be useful for others as well. Or is it excluded for security reasons? It could be disabled by default, and maybe some short warning could be displayed for it. If it helps, I'll try to modify the files, and send you the diffs. So these are my questions and ideas :). Thank You in advance.

Peter Hollaubek