Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 12:59:39 +0200
From:      michel maggi <mmaggi@odcgroup.com>
To:        "'hetzels@westbend.net'" <hetzels@westbend.net>
Cc:        "'ports@FreeBSD.org'" <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: apache_fp-1.2.6

Hello mister Hetzels,

I just checked your apache+MS extensions port on the freebsd site.

I have the version 1.2.6 installed on my freebsd machine 2.2 i think and
i would like to add the frontpages extensions...is it possible to get
those apart of the apache server and do you have any experience
installing that ?

I'll really appreciate any kind of help or comments as soon as i really
need that but i don't have any experience working with microsoft
products under the unix env.

Thanks a lot for your fast answer

Michel M.