Date:      Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:20:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Dirk Kleinhesselink <dkleinh@phy.ucsf.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problems with Qlogic SCSI combo card

No, I don't know why this is happening. Since I'm the author of both the
NetBSD && FreeBSD drivers, I'm real interested. This may be a PCI bridge
issue- I can't think of a reason otherwise for the panic. Do you have the PC
values that were printed out with the machine check?

I have an AlphaPC164 which works just peachy. Say - you're at UC San
Francisco? Is there any chance you can loan me the card or I can come over and
debug this? It's kind of close to 4.0 *really* being closed off, but it'd be
nice if this were fixed.

-matt