Date:      Thu, 1 Aug 1996 14:07:13 +1000
From:      green@filitov.isf.rl.af.mil (Charles Green)
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Mach 64

	You know, I did check the FAQ. I read 7.12 and saw that it was a
recognized problem. What I didn't do was notice that 7.13 showed a
fix. Oops :)

	I think 7.12 and 7.13 should be made into one entry, all the
other questions have the solution included with the explaination of
the problem.

J Wunsch stands accused of saying:
} Date: Aug  1, 19:41
} As Charles Kenneth Green - PRC wrote:
}
} >         Has there been a fix for the sio.c bug that fouls up Mach 64
} > cards.  I have a FreeBSD 2.1 system that I had to replace the video
} > card in. The card I ended up getting uses a Mach 64 chip and I'd
} > prefer not to have to send it back.
}
} RTFAQ please.
}
} --
} cheers, J"org
}
} joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de -- http://www.sax.de/~joerg/ -- NIC: JW11-RIPE
} Never trust an operating system you don't have sources for. ;-)
}-- End of excerpt from J Wunsch

--
Charles Green, PRC, Inc.
Rome Laboratory, NY