Date:      Thu, 27 Feb 1997 18:02:11 GMT
From:      anelson@sss.austin.tx.us (Alexander Nelson)
To:        jcwells@u.washington.edu
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MS-DOS

I have access to the www and ftp, but i don't know how to get in on www and the
computer at school runs out of memory when I try to download it from the ftp
site.  At home, I can get it through FTP, but my computer won't show the
.latin1 version (which i think is the plain text one) and i neither have nor
know what is a post-script program.  If you can e-mail it to me please do so.
Please send it as a plain PC .txt file to AJN216@aol.com.  Thank you for your
time.

St. Stephen's Episcopal School
Austin, Texas       USA