Date:      Fri, 01 Dec 2006 11:35:03 +0000
From:      Pete French <petefrench@ticketswitch.com>
To:        joao@matik.com.br
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Supermicro H8DA8

> I had a look at your dmesg output and I am not sure if your board is really
> the SuperMicro H8DA8 I mentioned or it is an old one

Ummm, *my* board is not a Supermicro at all - mine is the MSI one. There
was another person with the same problem who has the Supermicro board that
you asked about though, and had an identical problem to me. Hence me
replying to your query.

> well ... and you're running i386 on it ...

It behaves the same under amd64 - at the time I was asked to run i386 on it
and to get it debugged under that first and then try on amd64, so the
dmesg output in the PR is from i386. But it does the same thing when
running amd64 - I tried all combinations at the time.

-pete.