Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 16:06:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      <joeo@cracktown.com>
To:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: OpenGL

The Xserver creates the drm device nodes when it tries to initialize DRM.
The permisions on the node are setup in XF86Config.

Is this workstation running current?  Just currious since the irongate AGP
fix (I'm assuming this is an amd 751 equipped slot A athlon motherboard)
hasn't made it into the stable branch as far as I'm aware.