Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 1997 00:59:45 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Wei Weng <wweng@stevens-tech.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: staroffice installation

hi.
I am having the same problem with my star office which was installed via
port from cdrom in the very first installation.

ja ne

Wei Weng                       &    A   N   NIIIM   MEEEE  *
Box s-1398                     &   A A  NN  N I MM MM      *
Stevens Institute of Technology&  A   A N N N I M M MEEEE  *
Hoboken, NJ 07030              & AAAAAAAN  NN I M   M      *
wweng@stevens-tech.edu         &A       A   NIIIM   MEEEE  *