Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 14:22:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Godzilla <tjarrow3@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: <<<<<need help>>>>>>

Behalf Of Alfred

[000404 13:19] wrote:
> > So, if you disagree with any of that, it would
have been nice if you
> > had corrected me rather than just send such an
uninformative message.

> I probably would have if you'd have followed your
own advice.

Do you have to be such a dick?  The guy was genuinely
trying to help, put a caveat on what he was saying,
and then, when amicably questioned about it, showed
why he was saying what he said.  Which, I might add,
was infinitely more helpful than your email.

To quote yourself:

"...if you have nothing factual to say, then it's best
not to speak at all."

Maybe you should try following your own advice.  By
the way, I would assume from the email address in your
.sig that you are in some way related to the FreeBSD
team.  I certainly hope that the attitude you've
displayed here isn't reflective of the rest of the
team, because if it is, then I for one will rethink my
decision to use FreeBSD.

T.J.
tjarrow3@yahoo.com

[bright@wintelcom.net|alfred@freebsd.org]
> "I have the heart of a child; I keep it in a jar on
my desk."