Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2006 20:22:31 -0500
From:      "Derrick T. Woolworth" <dwoolworth@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Binding NICs

Is there currently any way to bind three network interfaces to a single IP
address?  With our NetApp (yeah, I realize its a whole different animal, but
still), we can use the vif interface or virtual interface to increase
bandwidth to the device.  I've looked at carp and bridging and I don't think
these are going to do what I'm wanting - just wondering if there's some
command I'm not familiar with to bind network interfaces so they
load-balance...

Thanks,