Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 23:57:56 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
Cc:        Christian Kuhtz <ck@adsu.bellsouth.com>, "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KLD naming

well you're about to get your first test....
we are releasing the netgrpah code in full production form tonigh (if
the version we've put together for release passes all tests tonight)
The whole thing installs as KLD modules (or linked in of course)

our present names are all predicated with ng_
hence ng_socket ng_rfc1490, ng_frame_relay etc
the base module is 'netgraph'.

now what would you suggest?
we can still cahnge it before we release and no-body knows any better but
after is always harder to change than beefore..

julian