Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:39:57 -0400
From:      Funn Dipp <isetr0@sevicron.com>
To:        Rory Savage <rsavage@blastpoint.nc.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DVD Support

Same idea here - if the DVD-DRIVE was in your computer when you
installed FreeBSD, you should just be able to put in the DVD and type
"mount /cdrom1" (If the DVD is the second drive - just use /cdrom if
it's the first).
If it wasn't in your computer you can type the following:
(Note - my DVD drive is the second drive - hence /cdrom1 and acd1c)
mount_cd9660 /dev/acd1c /cdrom1

And it's alllll set! :o)

isetr0