Date:      Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:32:47 -0500 (CDT)
From:      brown61@sutv.com (Evan Brown)
To:        net@freebsd.org
Subject:   firewall/proxy

ok, im trying to set up a computer to be a "gateway" to the net from my
local network. the local network is using a private ip block, and i want
to limit who gets to use the net. we are setting up a firewall because we
ahve a mainframe computer on here, that we need to keep people out of. the
client computers need to be able to connect to this mainframe computer,
and the net at the same time though the network connection. how shall i go
about setting up this freebsd box?

please send all replies to this address admin@wgtn.com

thanks

Evan Brown