Date:      Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:05:55 -0700 (PDT)
From:      abram olson <dacia_icarus@yahoo.com>
To:        Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mass uninstall all ports?

yea I missed that one.  I had read through the
handbook but not the man pages.  pkg_delete -a isn't
mentioned in the handbook and since I'm a crack head I
forgot to see if there was a man page for pkg_delet
;-)

Thanks Darryl.  Love the simple answers.

Abe
--- Darryl Okahata <darrylo@soco.agilent.com> wrote:
> abram olson <dacia_icarus@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > what is the difference between what these two
> commands
> > will do?
>
>      Doesn't "pkg_delete -a" work??????
>
> --
> 	Darryl Okahata
> 	darrylo@soco.agilent.com
>
> DISCLAIMER: this message is the author's personal
> opinion and does not
> constitute the support, opinion, or policy of
> Agilent Technologies, or
> of the little green men that have been following him
> all day.

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the
message

=====
Jesus saves.
Allah forgives,
Cthulu thinks you'd make a nice sandwich.