Date:      Wed, 24 Jan 2001 09:26:29 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Matus KICZKO <matus.kiczko@insa-lyon.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: List of divert(4) connections

Matus KICZKO wrote:

> I'd like to get a list of all tcp connections established between my
> internal network and internet throug divert(4) socket. Running natd
> with -verbose option does not start the daemon and display all packet
> alterations. Is there a way how to list  connections handled by natd only
>  something like netstat -M on linux)?

you could copy the netgraph code in netstat and modify it to do divert..
(I think we had this once at Whistle when we wrote divert, but lost it)

define "connections"
if you mean active sessions being traced, I suggest that a
SIGUSR1 to natd might be used to make it dump it's state somewhere)
(patches to make it do this will be gladdy accpted :-)

> Thanks
> Matus

      __--_|\  Julian Elischer
     /       \ julian@elischer.org
    (   OZ    ) World tour 2000
---> X_.---._/  from Perth, presently in:  Budapest