Date:      Thu, 07 May 1998 17:27:00 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Jim Carroll <jim@carroll.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ISA-PnP w\o BIOS support?

In message <Pine.BSD.3.91.980507105420.14576B-100000@apollo.carroll.com> Jim Carroll writes:
:  The only trouble with my idea is I'm not sure how to get access to the
:  hardware vector list.  If someone feels disposed to pointing me in the
:  right direction, I would be happy to cut the code, and share the work.

It is location 0.  You'd have to run this under DOS, however.  And
even that wouldn't tell you what was really there if no driver had
been installed.  Your best bet is to run Windows and get a system
summary there since it very likely groks all devices on your system.

Warner