Date:      Wed, 16 Dec 1998 15:03:33 -0800
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Call for testers.. users of synchronous serial cards.

Whistle communications wants to make it's WAN networking framework
(netgraph) more useful to others and to update the version that people
have seen and make it more easily available for free public use.

Unfortunatly I have only our proprietary sync cards to play with.

I'd like to make versions of the various sync card drivers
that can utilise the netgraph facilities
but I need people to test the results.

I have an modified (old) if_sr.c driver that I can update, and
would like to add netgraph support to any other cards I can get
testers for.

julian