Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 12:00:22 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Herve Quiroz <herve.quiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
To:        Ernst de Haan <znerd@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Request for review: Standardising Java library directory locations

Ernst,

We discussed this few weeks ago, and your current proposal is quite
different than what I thought but I think it is better your way so I agree
with you on this proposal.

On note however, about the dispatch of examples/javadoc/docs in different
root directories. Again it is not what I would have thought first but it
better match IMHO the standard BSD directory structure.

Oh and what about the sources directory ? Just in case some user would
like to use some JAVA_PORTSOURCES=YES like variable... Would it go in
${PREFIX}/src pr ${JAVAPREFIX}/src ?

Regards,

Herve