Date:      Mon, 18 Dec 2000 16:42:06 -0800
From:      Rob <robert@namodn.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   [dtalk@prairienet.org: Re: NAT and SSH tunneling]

Thanks for the response!

I actually figured out it was on my end, so I just
wanted to attach a "resolved" message to this for
the archives..

The client was a Mac, so it was just difficult to
tell what is going on.. but CVS pserver on FreeBSD
through an SSH tunnel to a NAT'd Mac running CodeWarrior
does indeed work just fine, once the Mac is configured
properly.

----- Forwarded message from David Talkington <dtalk@prairienet.org> -----