Date:      Thu, 01 Apr 1999 13:10:19 +0200
From:      Bernd Rosauer <br@netland.inka.de>
To:        Lowell Gilbert <lowell@world.std.com>
Cc:        kelly@plutotech.com, freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [nclayton@lehman.com: Re: Handbook DocBook cutover complete]

>  - teTeX-beta won't build (build failure is a C language syntax error)

FYI, as I am the maintainer of the teTeX ports:

In the next couple of days there will be a code freeze on the
teTeX-0.9-pretest tree, because a new TeX Live CD-ROM will go to press
soon.

The code freeze will mark a stable-enough version of teTeX-0.9. From
this version I will update and revise the teTeX-beta port.

Thanks for your patience.

-Bernd