Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2001 08:11:49 -0300
From:      "Conrado Vardanega" <cvspam@ig.com.br>
To:        "Andreas Klemm" <andreas@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: small bug in lpc's interactive mode when performing "restart all"

I ran mergemaster after some installworlds and I've found no changes on
pam.conf.

By the way, I've been checking out mergemaster's output files and the
generated sendmail.cf didn't included my current configuration. Is this
wrong?

As stated on original message: The server has no ipfw rules (default to
accept), login.access is default, hosts.allow is default (first line
"ALL:ALL:allow"). All machines have DNS entry, as well reverse matching the
forward name.

---
Conrado Vardanega
cvarda@ig.com.br