Date:      Sun, 4 Nov 2018 09:04:20 +0100
From:      Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd@quip.cz>
To:        Mariusz Zaborski <oshogbo@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: zpool scrub 9TB finishes in ~40 mins

Miroslav Lachman wrote on 2018/11/02 15:35:
> Mariusz Zaborski wrote on 2018/11/02 14:32:
>> Probably because:
>> https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/pull/6256/commits/1c6275b1fcdacd734bb4eefd02a123b6b610ca48
>>

>> FreeBSD commit - r334844.
>
> Was it MFCed to 11.2?
> My data was from 10.4 but the machine was upgraded to 11.2 week ago so
> next scrub will be on 11.2.

It seems it was not merged in to 11.2. I am running scrub now at 23MB/s

   pool: tank0
  state: ONLINE
status: Some supported features are not enabled on the pool. The pool can
         still be used, but some features are unavailable.
action: Enable all features using 'zpool upgrade'. Once this is done,
         the pool may no longer be accessible by software that does not
support
         the features. See zpool-features(7) for details.
   scan: scrub in progress since Sun Nov  4 03:01:45 2018
         502G scanned out of 11.1T at 23.8M/s, 130h9m to go
         0 repaired, 4.40% done
config:

         NAME                STATE     READ WRITE CKSUM
         tank0               ONLINE       0     0     0
           raidz1-0          ONLINE       0     0     0
             gpt/disk0tank0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             gpt/disk1tank0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             gpt/disk2tank0  ONLINE       0     0     0
             gpt/disk3tank0  ONLINE       0     0     0

errors: No known data errors

FreeBSD 11.2-RELEASE-p4 amd64 GENERIC

Miroslav Lachman