Date:      Thu, 7 Aug 1997 16:33:19 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Chad William Monteith <cwm@Marlar.phys.du.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall segmentation fault

Greetings:  When I run sysinstall I go to the post isntall, addpackages,
ftp.freebsd.org, PPP on com2, then it tries to connect.  It looks like it
does, then it gives me a segmentation fault and core dumps.  This happens
every time I use it, even after reboots.  This started after my PPP
connection was killed during a sysinstall (to install packages) and has
happened ever since.
Fix?
I dont want to have to reinstall, as doing this over a 28.8 connection has
proven time consuming and problematic.  Thanks for any help!