Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 16:49:08 +0100
From:      Bruce M Simpson <bms@spc.org>
To:        Eric Masson <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
Subject:   Re: CF card & pcmcia adapter issues

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 05:01:48PM +0200, Eric Masson wrote:
> The card is a Dane-elec 64MB
> I get the infamous pccardd "driver allocation failed" when pluging the
> card.

In order to get various flavours of CF to work I used the following:-

#XXX bms
# Ritek CompactFlash
card "/^Ritek Co.*/" "/.*/"
        config  0x1 "ata" ?
        logstr "Ritek CompactFlash Card"

#XXX bms
# Verbatim CompactFlash
card " " "/^CF [0-9]*MB CT .*/"
        config  0x1 "ata" ?
        logstr "Verbatim CompactFlash Card"

Enclose a 'pccard dumpcis' and we may be able to help further, but try
tailoring one of those regexps to suit your card's CIS.

BMS