Date:      Fri, 18 Apr 2003 21:01:46 +0200
From:      snooze <snooze@ircnet.de>
To:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Problem with the GdkXft gnome control center applet / Antialiasing [scanned]

Hello there people, i'm writing this mail due to a gnomecc related
problem. I have installed the artwiz-fonts from the ports collection,
but i still can not choose this font anywhere, except in an xterm. gtk1
and gtk2 do not recognize it. Perhaps anyone knows how to solve that. I
also found that the gkrellm-gnome port is missing for gkrellm1. The
artwiz font works fine with fluxbox when i put the font called "snap" in
a style file.

Something about Mozilla:
I get something like the following sometimes:
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library
/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so [Cannot
open "/usr/local/jdk1.3.1/jre/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so"]

That's it for now, the gdkxft capplet of gnomecc (i do not mean
gnome-control-center as of gnome2) does not load when i want to load it
from there, so i only can use normal fonts, but why bother.

Anyways, FreeBSD performs great on one of my stations. I'm happy with it.

Thank you very much. Bye from Germany, snooze@ircnet.de