Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 1996 02:58:08 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Christoph Kukulies <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        akyol@wireless.Stanford.EDU (Bora Akyol), freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More on RealAudio

> Works fine for me here with an 8th Aug 2.2-current and the native
> binary. I'm using the -current sounddriver though (Amancios patches)

RealAudio works for me as well, using the stock 2.2-current driver
with both a GUS MAX and the SB AWE32.

Unfortunately, most other things don't seem to work with the AWE32
card, among them maplay, tracker and playmidi (all of which work fine
with the GUS - an unfortunate state of affairs considering the inverse
popularity ratio of GUS to SB).  Where does one get Amancio's latest?
I haven't been able to reach his rah.star-gate.com machine for some
time.

					Jordan