Date:      Fri, 5 Jan 1996 16:42:48 GMT
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@MAIL.bbcc.ctc.edu>
To:        <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   XFMailer

I'm noticing a bug in the Xfmailer for Xwindows,  Im using it to read this mail,
 and to respond to it.

When I reply to a message, it sends out a un-changed copy and then it sends out my revised copy.

So if you keep seeing multiple copies about one letter from me, the one that seems to be a unedited reply is the fault of this bug.
I would like to know how to fix it, if anyone knows.
We already have enough extra mail running through this list with out unintentional erros

thanks
chris