Date:      Tue, 03 Aug 2004 11:20:52 -0300
From:      "Ismael Alves dos S. Filho" <ifho@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Certification Program

Hi there,

I would like to know if there is a Certification Program for FreeBSD,
OpenBSD or
NetBSD, like SUN's Solaris Certification Program for example.

If there is, what is the procedure to make the exam(s)? I am in
Salvador/Bahia/BRAZIL.

Thanks in advance,

Ismael Filho.
--
"What was and what may be, lie, like children whose faces we cannot see, in
the

MSN Messenger: instale grátis e converse com seus amigos.
http://messenger.msn.com.br