Date:      Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:36:13 -0500
From:      "Bob Perry" <rperry4@earthlink.net>
To:        "dave" <dmehler26@woh.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Error 127 During Makeinstall of 4.8 to 4.9 Upgrade

Hi Dave,

I wish it was only a testbox.  I tried the archives, read man pages, and
spent what time I could yesterday trying to resolve the problem.  Only
attempted the change to 4.9 because some of my ports apparently no
longer worked under 4.8.

Unless I can find some concrete direction, I'll run the installworld
again tonight and see what happens.  Maybe I should run the entire
upgrade?

If the problem still persists, I'll have to consider another OS.  As I
mentioned earlier, this is not a testbox.

Thanks,
Bob Perry