Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:32:02 -0400
From:      "Rossen Raykov" <raikovr@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jan Knepper" <jan@smartsoft.cc>
Cc:        <FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Problems with qmail (1.03) on FreeBSD4.1

Stupid I!
I forgot that /var was mounted with noexec option!!!
That explains everything.

Now it works but when I test it with:

echo to:localuser |/var/qmail/bin/qmail-inject

it logs:
qmail: 969384250.226842 delivery 7: deferral:
Sorry,_message_has_wrong_owner._(#4.3.5)/

I have this user and there is a Malidir with permissions drwx------ and a
link to it .qmail.
Also there is an empty file in his home directory called .qmail-default.
There is not dot file in aliases for this user.

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Rossen