Date:      Thu, 25 Mar 2010 02:57:06 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "trevor who" <t.who@lycos.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   The download file is corrupt

                                 Hi guy's,
    I downloaded the DVD version freeBSD version 8 and went to unpack it
                    and got these messages from winrar.
   !   D:\FreeBSD\8.0-RELEASE-i386-dvd1.iso.gz: Unexpected end of archive
         !   D:\FreeBSD\8.0-RELEASE-i386-dvd1.iso.gz: CRC failed in
               8.0-RELEASE-i386-dvd1.iso. The file is corrupt
           Can you let me know when it will be fine to download.
                                  Regards,
                                   Trevor