Date:               Mon, 15 Apr 1996 09:47:32 EST
From:      "Christian" <PLAZAS_CHRISTIAN@mercury.csg.peachnet.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:         Monitoring traffic between two sites, How??

Hi,

    I was wondering if there is anyway to use FreeBSD to monitor
traffic between two sites.  I wan to be able to see how many users
from certain ip addresses on our network are connected to another ip
address. If possible I would also like to know, the duration of each
session, and what port the users are connected to on the other end.
Is this possible using FreeBSD and/or some freely available tools?

Thanks,
C.P.

Christian Plazas <plazas_christian@cc.csg.peachnet.edu>
Columbus College, Columbus,GA