Date:      Wed, 23 Feb 2000 10:37:10 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        Bryan Smith <bryan@2xcorp.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: new install

During the install (I always do Novice, but it shouldn't matter), don't
reslice the drive (just quit out of the slicing program) and when you
are given the opportunity to create/modify partitions within your
FreeBSD slice, you can toggle off newfs for your /home partition.

--
PETER SCHWENK                                    |  UNIX System Administrator
Department of Mathematical Sciences              |  University of Delaware