Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 1999 15:25:25 -0500 (EST)
From:      Clark Gaylord <gaylord@gaylord.async.vt.edu>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   aha fix-thank you!

Whoever fixed aha -- Thank you!  I have been without one of my tape
drives (Wangtek 5525) since moving to -current about six weeks ago,
and, while I still had my Exabyte 8500, I was pretty nervous.  I
had heard rumors that there was a probe patch floating around, but
hadn't seen anything on -current about it.  Anyway, again, thanks.

BTW, I have a 1542B, unknown firmware ... is there a FreeBSD util
for reading/loading firmware on these puppies?  I recall there
being a DOS util, but I can't find that (though I suppose I can
probably get it from Adaptec's web site).  Right now my drives are
<=1GB, but I will probably buy a 4GB soon and I'm not sure I have
the right firmware.

Clark

--
Clark K. Gaylord