Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 15:39:49 -0800 (PST)
From:      Peter <sleepy_nuggets@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PHP: ssl_onceonlyinit

However I configure php4 or mod_php4 I get a
"undefined reference to ssl_onceonlyinit."  With php4,
this happens during the make, while with mod_php4, it
complains when I try to start up apache, and doesn't
start it.

php4 make:
./.libs/libphp4.a(php_imap.o): In function
`zm_startup_imap':
php_imap.o(.text+0x30f): undefined reference to
`ssl_onceonlyinit'
*** Error code 1

My world and ports are up to date (4.5 stable)

Sn