Date:      Wed, 19 Jan 2000 23:20:57 -0600
From:      "Chris Silva" <bitsurfr@enteract.com>
To:        "Current FreeBSD" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Wanting to go to -CURRENT

I'm running 3.4-STABLE on a few boxes at home. I want to go to -CURRENT.
I'm assuming a cvsup using the standard supfile will do this - however,
I have tried cvsuping to current, but it blows up towards the end (I
am sorry, I didn't think to save any error messages) and on reboot, I'm
forced to single mode, and I can't use the default SH - it's pretty well
hung up and I'm forced to do a re-install.

Is this something that happens often? Or is there now a trick to use
current? TIA

Best regards,
		 Chris

DH/DSS Fingerprint = 8265 0BB8 2C7D A376 3CCD 6858 8630 0E47 194A 0318
RSA Key Fingerprint = 4390 44E5 E316 F2AA A11E 5755 F3F9 D69B

PGP Mail encouraged / preferred - keys available on common key servers