Date:      Fri, 27 Oct 2000 14:01:28 -0500
From:      Eric Brueggmann <brueggma@snoopie.yi.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: df -h

Yes sir:

# ls -la smbfs-1.3.0.tar
-rw-r--r--  1 root  samba  716800 Oct 19 22:58 smbfs-1.3.0.tar

# uname -a
FreeBSD dsl-64-193-123-121.telocity.com 4.1.1-STABLE FreeBSD 4.1.1-STABLE #0: Th
u Oct 26 23:36:44 CDT 2000     root@dsl-64-193-123-121.telocity.com:/usr/src/sys
/compile/BEAST  i386

	Since the previous post, I have found out that df, du, and quota all
cause the machine to reboot.  But the machine only reboots using the above
commands after X mins of uptime.

						Eric B.

	Please let me know if you need more info.