Date:      Thu, 17 Apr 1997 16:47:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      vtwin <vtwin@gisco.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   can't boot

i made 2 partitions on my drive to install freebsd on 1 and dos on the other.
i couldn't get freebsd configured so i ran fdisk and formated the freebsd
partition. i got the default f1 boot up option and it booted win95 fine till
i added some ram. then i got a second bootup option f2 and my puter won't
boot without a boot disk now. i took the ram out and it's still the same.
i ran fisk again and the dos partition was primary and active and the second
is ext dos.
                   please help if you can to fix the stuff i messed up,

            thanks, vtwin@gisco.net