Date:      Tue, 11 Jan 2000 12:54:05 +0100
From:      Gerald Heinig <heinig@hdz-ima.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   2 Fritz! cards & TK-exchange

Hi all,

this questions is slightly off-topic ie. not about i4b, but ISDN in
general. Here goes anyway:

a friend of mine has two PCs with ISDN cards (1 Fritz PCI, the other
Fritz ISA) connected to a private exchange (TK Anlage here in Germany)
"Telenet".
When he has one machine on and surfs and then turns the other machine
on, he immediately loses the connection on the first PC. This is *NOT*
under i4b!! I know itīs off-topic, but he asked me whether it *should*
work or not and as far as I understand things, it definitely should.

When he plugs both PCs into the NT (ie. NTBA here in Germany) both work
OK. Itīs just the TK exchange that mucks things up.
*Theoretically*, the setup should work ok, or have I misunderstood
something?

Thanks for any help

Gerald