Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:20:57 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Powered by FreeBSD logo

Two comments--

First, it took me a heck of a long time to find the logos on the FreeBSD
page.  I knew they were there somewhere, but figuring out I had to go to
the Galley to download a logo to put on a page was painful :-).  Maybe we
could add a link on the front page, or just an Advocacy link that would
include them?

Second, many of the logos assume a white background as they are
transparent gifs.  Anyone have one that assumes a black background, or no
background?  I'm not sure I like the ones with the big yellow bar so much,
but do like the ones with Chuck taller than the bar.

  Robert N Watson

PGP key fingerprint: 03 01 DD 8E 15 67 48 73  25 6D 10 FC EC 68 C1 1C

Carnegie Mellon University            http://www.cmu.edu/
TIS Labs at Network Associates, Inc.  http://www.tis.com/
Safeport Network Services             http://www.safeport.com/