Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 22:20:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike Squires <mikes@ct980320-b.blmngtn1.in.home.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   make fails in /usr/ports/postgresql7

A "make" within /usr/ports/databases/postgresql7 fails but "configure"
followed by "make" within /usr/ports/postgresql7/work/postgresql-7.1.1
succeeds - sort of.

I assume this has something to do with the Makefile in
/usr/ports/databases/postgresql7, but I haven't figured it out yet.

(I ftp'd the ports.tgz of 5/10/01 just to be sure everything was up to date,
but this didn't solve the problem).

configure appears to run, but the next line is an "Error 1" but without much
in the way of helpful information.  "make -d A" didn't provide any more, I
assume because gmake is called.

MLS