Date:      Sun, 8 Feb 1998 20:42:06 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        kimc@kim.net (Kim Culhan)
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RealPlayer on 2.2.5-REL

> With the patch contained in the misc directory above applied to linux.h
> and to linux_ioctl.c it returns these declaration errors though these
> appear to be in the patched linux.h:

it's possible thay your <machine/soundcard.h> is not up-to-date. E.g.
the three ioctl() might have been added between Voxware 3.0 (which is
what you have in the -RELEASE) and 3.5 (which is what the code in
-current is based on).

in which case, even if you make the code compile, you won't be able to
have it working unless you upgrade your audio driver (which would be a
good idea and takes very little time with my driver).

	cheers
	luigi