Date:      Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:39:25 +0530 (IST)
From:      "G.B.Naidu" <gbnaidu@sasi.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   divert rule in ipfw...

Hi,

I have a ipfw rule like this:

ipfw add divert natd all from any to any via de0

This will divert all packets to natd. But I would like to divert all
packets except the packets generated from the machine say 10.0.16.63 where
the natd is running. For this I tried to use some thing like this:

ipfw add divert natd not 10.0.16.63 to not 10.0.16.63 via de0

Still looks like it diverts all the packets. Can some body let me know
how do I avoid divreting packets generated from the machine where the natd
is running.

thanks
--gb