Date:      Wed, 22 Jul 1998 09:09:26 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Jonathan Huang <yhhuang@ca.ibm.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About Token Ring

On Tuesday, 21 July 1998 at  9:55:41 -0400, Jonathan Huang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed the FreeBSD on my PC, but it faild to config my Token Ring network
> adaper, could you tell me how to do that?

Well, the first thing you need to do is know which Token Ring board
you have.  Normally you should have mentioned it in your question, but
in this case you don't need to.

Next, you go out and get the documentation for the board, and write a
driver.  You might first check with the token ring people whether they
are working on a similar driver, of course.

> where can I find related documents and software for Token Ring on
> freeBSD? Thanks a lot.

Sign up for the FreeBSD-tokenring mailing list.

Greg