Date:      Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:00:36 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
To:        hardware@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "kline@thought.org kline"@tera.com
Subject:   German translation for /bin/cp

 Thanks to Pierre David and Janick Taillandier, I have the strings
 below translated into French.  Could any German colleague help  me
 with a German translation?  The only one that I was familiar with
 was overwrite==Uberschrieben found in an existing msg file.  ((Exact
 spelling aside... .)

 "%s: name too long"
 "%s: directory causes a cycle"
 "%s/%s: name too long (not copied)"
 "%s and %s are identical (not copied)."
 "cannot overwrite directory %s with non-directory %s"
 "%s is a directory (not copied)."
 "überschreiben? %s? "
 "usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fip] src target"
 "       cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fip] src1 ... srcN directory"

  thanks, people,

  gary

--
   Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service uNix